2009 Year End Running Totals

2009 Year End Running Totals

Why I Run

“Do you not know that in a race the runners all compete, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win it. Athletes exercise self-control in all things; they do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable one. So I do not run aimlessly, nor do I box as though beating the air; but I punish my body and enslave it, so that after proclaiming to others I myself should not be disqualified.”

- 1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Friday, November 2, 2007

Garmin 305

Well, I finally got the Garmin 305 Forerunner that I order this past weekend. I got to use it on my first run yesterday morning, and it was pretty sweet! It kept my distance, total time, pace, etc. But the cool thing is that I can bring it home, plus it into the computer and it downloads the info, including a map of my run! How awesome is that? I highly recommend one....and I know just how to get the amazing deal. In the end, I'll only pay $137, or about $200 less than retail.

I did run yesterday, but took today (Friday) off so I can run a longer run tomorrow and can't wait to use my new watch on that!

4 comments:

kate said...

Hey Trey! Of course you can add me, thanks! And I'll add you as well. =)

Have fun with the Garmin! I got mine earlier this summer and I'm STILL learning all the cool things it can do. Just makes me want to run even more.

Greg On the Run said...

You will love the Garmin. I use a GPS in my phone for all my runs and download the info to bimactive.com.

Congratulations on your marathon.

Found you on the Complete Running Network.

Douglas said...

How'd you get the amazing deal? I have a 201 that's outdated and no longer syncs with my machine. Considering a new one.

Jeff said...

I love my 305. Wish it worked on the treadmill, though.

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll.

Jeff