2009 Year End Running Totals

2009 Year End Running Totals

Why I Run

“Do you not know that in a race the runners all compete, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win it. Athletes exercise self-control in all things; they do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable one. So I do not run aimlessly, nor do I box as though beating the air; but I punish my body and enslave it, so that after proclaiming to others I myself should not be disqualified.”

- 1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Saturday, October 20, 2007

1 Day!

1 Day to go!

Well, today I have to pick up my race packet, check out the race expo and watch my kids run in the kids race. My parents are coming in, as is my best friend Ted and his kids. Also, the Ohio State game is at 3:30, then meeting some of Wendy's friends for a dinner at Bucca Di Beppo. All in all, busier than it should be, but I won't do too much running myself.

Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well last night. I guess the anxiety and excitement is kicking in. I can only imagine what tonight will bring and how much actual sleep I manage. Oh, well, there' always tomorrow night!

For the first time, the Columbus Marathon has the ability to track the individual runner's times. Here's the link:

http://www.championchipmn.com:8080/Columbus/Maptracker

Just type in my name and bib number: 3355

Ok. Time for breakfast!

No comments: