2009 Year End Running Totals

2009 Year End Running Totals

Why I Run

“Do you not know that in a race the runners all compete, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win it. Athletes exercise self-control in all things; they do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable one. So I do not run aimlessly, nor do I box as though beating the air; but I punish my body and enslave it, so that after proclaiming to others I myself should not be disqualified.”

- 1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Friday, October 19, 2007

2 Days to go!

Ok, it's Friday and its ony 2 days until the Marathon. No run today and I took the day off work to spend with the family, maybe do some 'fall' stuff. Got to make sure to continue taking in the fluids and electrolytes and extra carbs.

Last night, I played more during the flag football game than I wanted to, so I hope I didn't expend too much of my 'stores' during the game. I also took a few dives, which, of course, was dumb. Nothing like trying to hurt myself before the marathon!

Anyway, I hope to maybe get a short rollarblade in this evening, but no more of a workout than that.

No comments: