2009 Year End Running Totals

2009 Year End Running Totals

Why I Run

“Do you not know that in a race the runners all compete, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win it. Athletes exercise self-control in all things; they do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable one. So I do not run aimlessly, nor do I box as though beating the air; but I punish my body and enslave it, so that after proclaiming to others I myself should not be disqualified.”

- 1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Monday, October 22, 2007

My 'official' chip time with Columbus Marathon Map

image

1 comment:

KennyM said...

You are the man! Honestly, it is you who helps me put up with my feet and helps me to look forward to the day I will have my own race under my belt. You made your goal of under 4 hours. You have a plan to lose the excess baggage and improve your time next year. GO FOR IT! In the immortal words of Commander Peter Quincy Taggart (Galaxy Quest): "Never give up, never surrender."